We are looking for full-stack engineers to join our team in Santa Clara, California as a member of the application development team, primarily developing enterprise SaaS applications that make use of Taraxa’s public ledger to help streamline operational processes. Unlike almost all teams working on decentralized ledger technologies, our applications have paying clients and are not simply PoCs.
Why work for Taraxa?
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing, talented and dynamic team collectively focused and highly driven to develop next generation blockchain technology that will revolutionize IoT ecosystems, business practices, and emerging machine-to-machine economies.
- Design, develop and test core components of our enterprise applications and services
- Collaborate with team members distributed across the world to serve a global client base
- Work with devops / operations teams to ensure the reliability of our applications and services
- Work with product team to implement solutions
- Work with the ledger infrastructure team to use and/or develop tools necessary for applications to interact with the blockchain
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack application development
- Strong proficiency in a front-end framework such as React or Vue
- Proficiency with modern databases and web servers
- Proficiency with shipping software that is reliable, available, and scalable
- Comfortable collaborating with a distributed team across the world
- Experience with enterprise SaaS or in general B2B software systems
- Enthusiasm for decentralized applications and distributed ledger technologies in general
- Experience with writing smart contracts (e.g., on Ethereum)
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation