Taraxa Weekly Update — Week 46.
Taraxa Testnet up and running in public mode, new fixes to PBFT & DAG.
Taraxa testnet has been live for about a month, you can check out the block explorer here: https://explorer.testnet.taraxa.io/ This week we’ve merged new fixes to the consensus layer and VDF integration. On to the updates!
Consensus and PBFT:
- Debugged the delegated boot node issue where a node couldn’t resync after rolling restart on the public testnet;
- WIP: implementing the executor module that is asynchronous with the PBFT manager to get the EVM execution async with PBFT.
- Fixed WebSocket bug that used to make WebSocket connection disconnect intermittently;
- Added the VDF- JSON serialization/deserialization, put it to the DAG block RPC-JSON;
- Refactored the VDF/VRF implementation to reduce the size of objects and remove any static data in them;
- Fixed the transaction queue limit bug;
- WIP: node/DB/network protocol versioning.