Consensus and PBFT:
- PBFT sortition table for active players and valid voting players with staking delegation integration;
- Discussed the problem caused by removing PBFT block DAG;
- Discussed the usage of DAG-VDF overall constant proposal rate of blocks generation;
- Debugged the node crash in DAG deleting period.
- Refactored DAG to reduce memory usage and allow fast node restarts by keeping only non-finalized blocks in memory with the rest of DAG on disk.
EVM transaction layer.
We keep working on a more asynchronous pipelined design for transaction execution. This week we’ve been finalizing the stake delegation pseudo-smart-contract.
Check out our updated Ledger Roadmap and follow GitHub to be in the loop of our latest!