Taraxa Weekly Update — Week 38.
Moving further to the next network release, we’re hard at work on Aphrogenes’s consensus mechanism and transaction execution.
Network configuration and node syncing.
- Working on a bug that prevents node syncing after blockchain becomes large enough;
- WIP: fixing the issue of a node being extremely slow to restart after generating over 10k blocks.
DAG and VDF integration.
- Replaced the checking compare total DAG vertices with the number of DAG blocks in DB;
- Implemented the mutex lock for DAG anchors and recently added blocks to fix the concurrency issue;
- Changed the type of DAG maximum level to atomic for multiple threads.
EVM transaction layer.
We keep working on a more asynchronous pipelined design for transaction execution. This week we’ve been finalizing the stake delegation pseudo-smart-contract.