We are looking for a devops engineer to join our team in Santa Clara, California. As a member of the team you will be critical to the design, deployment and expansion of the Taraxa protocol through deployment of testnets and the mainnet. You will be working on a fast-paced and rapidly-growing project with global impact.
Why work for Taraxa?
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing, talented and dynamic team collectively focused and highly driven to develop next generation blockchain technology that will revolutionize IoT ecosystems, business practices, and emerging machine-to-machine economies.
- Redesign (as necessary) and scale our existing blockchain network (k8s, elastic, fluentd, docker) infrastructure to enable large-scale stress testing and security attack simulations
- Design and scale infrastructure to support our application rollout with global accessibility
- Design and clearly document tools to help community members onboard, operate, upgrade, and report bugs in nodes on the network
- Design tools to perform stability and performance evaluations on the decentralized ledger network as well as the application backends
- Maintain our CI/CD process and tooling
- 3+ years of experience in an environment where latency, reliability, and security are critical success factors
- Proficiency with cloud orchestration tools (e.g., Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible)
- Proficiency with shell scripting
- Experience with at least one of the mainstream cloud providers (e.g., GCP, AWS)
- Experience in managing a CI/CD pipeline (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Authorized to work in the US (we provide visa sponsorships as needed)
- Experience with large-scale server infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with open source software development
- Experience with running blockchain network nodes (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum)
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation