We are looking for a cryptography engineer to join our team in Santa Clara, California. As a member of the core ledger team you will be able to help shape the design and implementation of the core Taraxa codebase. You will be working on a fast-paced and rapidly-growing project with global impact.
Why work for Taraxa?
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing, talented and dynamic team collectively focused and highly driven to develop next generation blockchain technology that will revolutionize IoT ecosystems, business practices, and emerging machine-to-machine economies.
- Design, develop, and test critical cryptographic algorithms for the Taraxa public ledger as well as associated applications
- Leverage cryptography to improve the privacy, scalability, and security of the ledger and applications
- Investigate existing as well as evaluate emerging deployment of cryptography in blockchain systems and decentralized applications
- Work with the core ledger team and application team to deploy cryptographic algorithms
- Master’s or PhD in cryptography, computer science, mathematics or another related field
- Experience with practical cryptography implementations
- Deep understanding of security best practices
- Understanding of zero-knowledge proofs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with blockchain systems
- Experience with zk-SNARKS
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation