We are looking for passionate engineers to join the Taraxa team! Engineers should be well-versed in C++ or Golang. As a member of the core ledger protocol team you will be able to help design and implement the core Taraxa protocol. You will be working on a fast-paced and rapidly-growing project with global impact.
Why work for Taraxa?
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing, talented and dynamic team collectively focused and highly driven to develop next generation blockchain technology that will revolutionize ecosystems, business practices, and emerging machine-to-machine economies.
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in C++ or Golang
- Opportunity to take ownership of critical modules, working with the rest of the team to define inter-module interfaces
- Design and implement module-level tests and benchmarks
- Conduct and participate in team-wide code reviews
- Proactively identify and remedy performance bottlenecks and security vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Strong understanding for fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Highly independent and self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision
- Authorized to work in the US (we provide visa sponsorship as needed)
- Experience with large-scale server infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with open source software development
- Experience with cryptography